Ōpōtiki District and Whakatane District
Appeals against Ōpōtiki District Council's decision to not proceed with its reorganisation scheme to transfer land form the Wainui area in Ōpōtiki District to Whakatane District.
Rodney District and Kaipara District
A proposal was initiated by two residents of Rodney District for an area of land in Rodney District to be transfered to Kaipara District.
Ōtorohanga District and Waitomo District
A proposal to merge the Otorohanga and Waitomo Districts to form a King Country District was initiated by the Waitomo District Council.
The Commission's final reorganisation scheme for the union of Ōtorohanga District and Waitomo District to form a new district to be known as the Otorohanga-Waitomo District.
- CannesRdMediaRelease type: pdf, size: 70 KB
- KingCountryDraftScheme type: pdf, size: 46 KB
- MapKawhiaCommunity type: pdf, size: 119 KB
- MapKingCountryDistrict type: pdf, size: 139 KB
- MapOtorohangaCommunity type: pdf, size: 135 KB
- MapTeKuitiCommunity type: pdf, size: 163 KB
- OtorWaitomoBeattieRickmanReport type: pdf, size: 108 KB
- OtorWaitomoBRCorrection type: pdf, size: 56 KB
- OtorWaitomoBRReview type: pdf, size: 172 KB
- OtorWaitomoLGCfindings type: pdf, size: 81 KB
- OtorWaitomoReorgScheme type: pdf, size: 161 KB
- OtorWaitomoReviewStatement type: pdf, size: 21 KB
- PaparoaRdDeterminationPRO2 type: pdf, size: 227 KB